句子英语翻译文字_句子一英语翻译
1.一个英语句子的翻译-----高手帮忙
2.英语翻译句子,一共没几个,求翻译
3.翻译句子(汉语译成英语)
4.一个英语句子的翻译,高手帮忙
5.初三英语翻译句子一共五句填空并翻译
6.求20句中文翻译英文的句子
7.英语翻译一下句子,谢谢!!!
The pallets were layered in the container, when the pallet was placed on the box, the products in the box will be broken.
一个英语句子的翻译-----高手帮忙
I used to believe in the American Dream, which meant a job, a mortgage(按揭), credit cards, success. I wanted it and worked toward it like everyone else, all of us separately chasing(追求)the same thing.
翻译
我曾经相信美国梦,那意味着工作、按揭、、成功。就像其他人一样,我渴望它(实现美国梦)并努力为之奋斗,我们各自都在追求着同样的东西。
(it 这里指的就是美国梦的实现)
最准确,请纳,有问题追问,祝好!
来自英语牛人团
英语翻译句子,一共没几个,求翻译
these qualities 这些品性;能力;
present 发表;
on effective public speaking 高效的公共演讲方面。
整句的意思是:我意识到:女孩们一定知道了并且意识到了我有能力代表他们。因为我喜欢交朋友和喜欢帮助别人。所以我决定,我要凭借我的优势利用我这方面的能力,为了学习如何发表一个精彩的竞选演讲,我也参加了一个有效的公众演讲课程。
翻译句子(汉语译成英语)
1、从图书馆到你家有多远?大约2千米吧。
How far is it from the library to your house? Approximately two thousand meters.
2、从**院到你家远吗?不,很近的,只有200米。
Is it far from the theater to your house? No, it's really close, only 200 meters.
3、你很想健康吗?我想你应该多锻炼,多吃水果蔬菜,少吃肉。
Do you really want to be healthy? I think you should exercise more, eat more fruits and vegetabls, and less meat.
4、谢谢你的礼物,我很喜欢它。我也会送你生日礼物的。
Thanks for your present, I really like it. I will also give you a present on your bithday.
5、妈妈,我可以邀请我的朋友参加我的生日聚会吗?
Mom, can I invite my friend to come to my birthday party?
6、如果你想要请他到你家,你必须向你妈妈请求许可。
If you wish to invite him over to your house, you must ask for your mom's permission.
7、如果你找不到那家商店,你可以向警察寻求帮助。
If you can't find the store, you can seek the police for help.
8、你每天怎样上班?骑自行车还是坐公交车?
How do you get to work every day? Do you ride a bike or take public transportation?
9、我想坐火车去上海,不,我想坐飞机。飞机比火车快。
I want to take the train to Shanghai. No, I want to take the plane. Flying is faster than by train.
自己认真翻译的,有问题请追问、希望及时纳—— ? 多谢 ⌒_⌒
一个英语句子的翻译,高手帮忙
你这是作业吧?
我觉得自己写对你比较有帮助。。。:)
1.对我而言,这本字典太贵了,我买不起。
For me, this dictionary is too expensive, I can not afford it.
This dictionary is too expensive for me, I can not afford it
2.他们每人有一本新字典
Each of them has a new dictionary.
3.让他替我做这个吧
Please let him do this for me.
4.本店有各色的裙子仅售18元
We he various skirts for sale at 18 Yuan only
5.这件夹克有点贵,可以便宜一点吗?
this jacket is a little bit expensive, Can I he it cheaper?
6.让我看看你的新手表吧
May I he a look your new watch
7.这双鞋我穿的有点大
this pair of shoes are a little bit bigger for me
8.请把你的东西整理好
please tidy up your stuff nicely
9.不要把书放进书包里
Do not put your books into your schoolbag
10.在你的帮助下,任何人都可以做
With your help, anyone can do it.
11.床上的短裤是谁的
whose short pant on the bed?
12.我常在学校旁边的商店里买文具
I used to buy stationary in the shop beside school
13.一周有七天
there are seven days in a week
纯手翻
初三英语翻译句子一共五句填空并翻译
The boy had a big smile on his face as if he had just been set free from some sort of prison.
The boy(主语) had( 谓语) a big smile (宾语) on his face(状语) 是句子的主句,
as if(连词) he(主语) had just been set(谓语) free(主语补足语) from some sort of prison(状语). 是 asif 引导的方式状语从句 ,
男孩子脸上挂着灿烂的微笑就好像刚从某个监狱里被释放出来的样子。
句中短语: he a smile 带着微笑
on one's face 某人的脸上
set sb free 释放某人
as if 好像
some sort of 某类
求20句中文翻译英文的句子
Oh, you will get used to it very soon if you come. 哦,如果你来,你会很快习惯的.
As a matter of fact, it's a wonderful place to live. 事实上,这是一个非常棒的居住地.
You must come for a visit. 你应该来参观/访问一下.
Well, once they find people in need, they decide the suitable ways to offer them help. 好吧,一旦他们发现人们有需要, 他们会决定合适的方式为人们提供帮助.
The program also provides them a job training so that they can find jobs again.
这个项目还提供了职业培训,让人们可以再次找到工作.
英语翻译一下句子,谢谢!!!
都有的.翻译好的!希望对你有用!
1. The immigrant students he a desire to work hard and succeed that kids born in the United States no longer seem to he.
移民子女具有一种努力学习争取成功的强烈愿望,而这正是美国子女已经不再具备的品质。
2. Arguing hurts productivity, keeps the manager from other things, and often employees spend time listening to it.
吵架会影响生产,耽误经理处理其他事情,而且往往其他职员会浪费时间来听热闹。
3. In Europe, there are lines of people waiting to go up sections of mountains, guider walking around, and garbage all over the place.
在欧洲,会有很多人排队等候爬上某段山坡,到处都有向导来回走动,垃圾随时可见。
4. Warn both parties in a rivalry that if don’t begin to cooperate professionally, a lot is at stake, ranging from a transfer to unemployment.
警告冲突双方,如果他们不在业务上有合作就会产生一系列后果,从调换工作一直到开除。
5. A characteristic of high performers is their intense, pleasurable concentration of work, rather than on their compes or future glory or money.
那些卓有建树的人们的一个共同特点就是心甘情愿地聚精会神于自己的工作,而非其他竞争者或者将来的荣誉或金钱。
6. Two years later, at the beginning of her senior high school, she was not only speaking fluent English but had also become one of the best students in her class.
两年后高中三年级开始时,她不但已经能够讲一口流利的英语,而且还成为全班最好的学生之一。
7. When men don’t he a chance for adventure, the only other possibility for them is to undertake dangerous activities.
当男人们没有冒险机会的时候,唯一的可能就是从事一些危险的活动。
8. The states view lottery as a way to make money, since only half of what they take in is given back as prize money.
各州都把**作为赚钱的办法,因为收回的钱中只有一半支付给获奖者。
9. When a close relationship ends, or when we are afraid that it might end, production of endorphins stops and we’re thrown into a panic.
当亲密的关系终结成或者当我们担心可能终结的时候,就不在产生太啡肽,我们就会被置于恐慌的心境之中。
10. The nature of the male animal is to undertake dangerous task to confront them and to succeed.
雄性动物的天性就是从事危险的活动,迎接挑战并获得成功。
11. Oddly, all the while that she fought for her dogs’ lives, her thoughts were also in sympathy with the moose.
奇怪的是,她一边为保护她的狗的生命而奋战着,一边为那只驼鹿而深感同情。
12. As late as 18, sailors in the British Ny were not permitted to use knives and forks because using them was considered unmanly.
一直到18年英国海军的船员还不容许用刀和叉子吃饭,因为用刀子吃饭被认为是没有男人气概。
13. The emotions we feel when we’re in love are so powerful when they’re going on, nobody’s going to stop think about chemicals in the brain.
人们坠入爱河时的情感非常之强烈,当时绝对没有人会停下来考虑大脑里的化学万分的。
14. Joan’s family will probably be able to move back into their apartment because of the building steel construction that allowed it to move and sway, but no ce in.
Joan一家很可能还可以搬回原来的房子去住,因为他们那座楼房是钢筋结构的,这使得楼虽然来回晃动,却没有倒塌。
15. Here’s his answer to fif-year-old boy, whose mother felt he was too young to he a serious relationship with a girl who lived far away.
这是他给一个十五岁男孩的答复,男孩的妈妈认为他和一位住在很远的女孩有认真的恋爱关系为时太早。
16. Not only has finger-feeding withstood the passage of time, but some scholars believe that it may enjoy a comeback.
用手抓着吃饭不仅经受了时间的考验,有些学者还认为这种习惯还会卷土重来。
17. Dangerous animals were tamed and then permitted to walk freely through the houses of the rich.
在富人们的家庭里,经常有经驯服的凶猛的野兽自由在地来回走动。
18. Most people he found themselves daydreaming about winning a million dollars as a solution to their money problem or as a path to hiness and a life of luxury.
很多人都知道自己曾经做过中一百万元**的美梦—想以此解决经济问题或者过上幸福富裕的生活。
19. Butcher had already set new time record for the first leg of the rip, and her chances of winning had never been better.
在第一段赛程上Butcher已经创下了一个新的时间记录,她几乎是稳操胜券了。
20. There was, however, a need for food to be carried from the bowl to the mouth, and chopsticks came along to meet that need.
不过,由于需要将食物由碗里送到嘴里,这样筷子就应运而来了。
小型俱乐部的多样性可以为领导提供很多机会,也可以为集团的动力提供实践。
as well as 省略了A variety of small clubs can provide multiple opportunities 。
dynamics 动力的,和静止对应。
交朋友对青少年非常重要,一些腼腆的学生需要从一些组织里得到安全感,这种组织有很少可见的在幕后支持他们的成年人。
adult barely visible in the background 看不到的成年人在幕后(支持他们)
dynamics 就是活力动力的意思!注入活力动力!
声明:本站所有文章资源内容,如无特殊说明或标注,均为采集网络资源。如若本站内容侵犯了原著者的合法权益,可联系本站删除。