1.100字英语优美文段摘抄带中文翻译

2.有没有经典优美的句子,有英语翻译的。

英语句子摘抄翻译_英语句子带翻译短

优美的英文句子,优美句子摘抄送给大家!

1.I just couldn't live in a world where you don't exist.没有你的世界,我活着也没有意义。

2.Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。

3.Only for making me want you so badly.只有你才能让我如此上瘾。

4.Bella, you're everything to me.贝拉,你就是我的一切。

5.It was so easy for you to lee.你轻而易举地就离开了。

6.But it's you ,your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like my personal brand of .但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样。你就像我私人的***一样。

7.If I know what love is, it is because of you.因为你,我懂得了爱。

8.I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you're gonna disear.我唯一害怕的事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。

9.You make my heart smile. In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you. For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much. Wish you a hy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our hiness, think of our good friends, and our dreams come true!我的心因你而笑。在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候在这快乐分享的时刻,思念好友的时刻,美梦成真的时刻,祝你?新年快乐,佳节如意!

10.I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't wanna be.我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,优美的句子但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。

11.I need him like I need the air to breathe.我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

12.Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!

13.I miss you so much already and I hen't even left yet!尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!

14.I don't he th strength to stay away from you anymore.我再也无法控制自己远离你了。 15.Bella, the only reason I left was because I thought I was protecting you.我离开你的唯一原因是因为我觉得这能保护你。

16.Those days when we were together ear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, hy, blest, disointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so much. Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。

17.If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。

18.Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。

19.He's not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you can, 'cause I honestly don't know how to live without you.他不会轻易原谅我的。你可以吗?我希望你能,因为我实在不知道,没有你,我该如何活下去。

20.Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。

21.At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

22.I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.我不顾一切地爱上了他。

23.I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again.我会做任何事情以确保你的安全。

24.I needed you to he a chance at a normal, hy life.我想让你获得正常快乐的生活的机会。

25.I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.我过去从未过多考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。

26.I swear I'll never fail you again.我发誓我绝不会再让你失望。

27.Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近。 28.Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

29.Where else am I gonna go?除了你身边,我还能去哪?

30.I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

31.Every day without you is like a book without pages.没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。

32.To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

33.Leing you was the hardest thing I've ever done in 100 years.离开你是我在这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。

34.Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。

35.I'll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。

优美的英文句子,优美句子摘抄希望大家喜欢!

100字英语优美文段摘抄带中文翻译

01.

I am carrying the rain on the mountain, the past is, the future is, I am the arms of the people with dark clouds,?the past is, the future is.

翻译:我是背着雨水上山的人,过去是,未来也是,我是怀里息着乌云的人,过去是,未来也是。

02.

Drunk only know wine thick, love only know hey. You can not do my poem any more than I can do your dream.

翻译:醉过才知酒浓,爱过才知情重。你不能做我的诗,正如我不能做你的梦。

03.

Lost people lost, meet people will meet again

翻译:迷失的人迷失了,相逢的人会再相逢。

04.

Life may be just a few pages, and constantly in the revision and copy of the manuscript, from hair to white hair, someone is still under the lamp.

翻译:一生或许只是几页,不断在修改和誊抄着的诗稿,从青丝到白发,有人还在灯下。

有没有经典优美的句子,有英语翻译的。

1 100字英语优美文段摘抄带

Spiritisamonument,isacornerstone,isonthewayoflifeisbrilliant,ruler.Amodest,beingtheConfuciusYinChuhits,"twoheadsarebetterthanone,slowly,"fools,generationConfucianismmasters,Withtolerance,ambitious,daringJiHuanGongdevoidofnay,ointpeoplebyabilities,achievement,generationvistadominance,Withfirmness,lonelylonelyYuFenSuWuofsorrow,alwaysdon'tthrowawaythehandthatraceday,theheartofhanmotherland,patrioticmodel;thecadreAdedication,kindnessandplain,theordinaryXuHuCaicanyearslikeoneday,warmfeeling,sprinklethepeople,totoday's"livingleifeng."...Throughhistory,tunnel,throughhistory,foreverwillholdthegrandmansionloftylife.

中文翻译 精神是一座丰碑,是一块基石,是前进道路上的灯塔,是灿烂人生的标尺.有了谦虚,学富五车、才高八斗的孔子缓缓吟出“三人行,必有我师”,不耻下问,终成一代儒学大师;有了宽容,雄心勃勃、意气风发的齐桓公摈弃私仇,任人唯贤,成就千秋伟业,终成一代霸主;有了坚贞,寂寞忧愁、孤寂郁愤的苏武始终不扔掉手中的汉使族节,心系祖国,终成千秋爱国楷模;有了奉献,善良质朴、平凡无闻的徐虎才能够十年如一日,情洒百姓,温暖万家,终成当今的“活雷锋”.……精神,穿越历史隧道,趟过历史长河,将永远撑起人生巍峨壮观的大厦.

Ifnottothesunforsmiling,warmisstillinthesunthere,butwewilllaughmoreconfidentcalm;ifturnedtofoundhisownshadow,ropriateescape,thesunwillbethroughtheheart,warmeachplacebehindthecorner;ifanoutstretchedpalmcannotfallbutterfly,thenclenchedwingarms,givenpower;ifIcan'thebrightsmile,itwillfacetothesunshine,andsunshinesmiletogether,infullbloom.

中文翻译 如果不向太阳索取微笑,温暖仍在太阳那里,但我们会笑得更加自信从容;如果转过身去发现了自己的影子,适当的躲让,阳光便可穿越心灵,温暖每一处身后的角落;如果摊开的掌心不能点落蝴蝶,那就紧握成拳挥动臂膀,给予力量;如果我不能够微笑得灿烂,那就将脸投向灿烂的阳光,与阳光一起微笑,烂漫.

1 100字英语优美文段摘抄

Thesun,notonlyfromthesun,butalsofromourhearts.Heaheartofthesun,canseethebrightsideoftheworld;thereissunshineintheheart,withthewrongpeoplehearttoheart;theheartofsunshine,eveninasadday,willretainthewarmthandenthusiasm;theheartofsunshine,canimprovethequalityoflife.Self-confidence,tolerance,give,love,gratitude,lettheheartofthesun,illuminatethelittledropsoflife,theheartofthesun,thesunmakesthefate.

中文翻译 阳光,不只来自太阳,也来自我们的心.心里有阳光,能看到到世界美好的一面;心里有阳光,能与有缘的人心心相映;心里有阳光,即使在有遗憾的日子,也会保留温暖与热情;心里有阳光,才能提升生命品质.自信、宽容、给予、爱、感恩吧,让心里的阳光,照亮生活中的点点滴滴,阳光的心,造就阳光的命运.

Darklight,justlighteachother.Theresponsibilitythatyouandmyshoulderstaketogether,thesuchasonedustcoversup.AfraidonlyafraidthelightissuddenlyputoutintheendlessdarknightandCountlessloneliness

中文翻译 暗黄的灯光,仅仅也只能照射过彼此。你、我肩上共同担当的责任,犹如一片灰尘遮掩。怕只怕灯丝的突然熄灭在这无尽的黑夜.数不尽的孤单.

1 100字英语优美文段

Hopeisalwaysmoreexpect,engreaboneisafatlotlookedClearcantouch,justdontknowwhereendis.Cannotfindtocometotheroadofhour,justbecauseofeyingfoottooverycarefully.

中文翻译 希望总是多过盼望,刻骨而又络络可见,清晰可触,只是不知道终结在哪儿。找不到来时的路,只是因为太小心翼翼的注视脚下。

Neverbelieve,nextwillbebetter,Blunderaway,neverrepairreturnofregret.Evenmetthegodofshininginadream,Neverask:"Nexthiness,whenwillcome?"

中文翻译 千万不要相信,下一个会更好,错失了,就是补不回的遗憾。即使在梦中,遇见了那熠熠的神明,也永远不要问:“下一班幸福,几点开?"

1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow lees of autumn, which he no songs, flutter and fall there with

a sign.

2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, lee your footprints in my words.

3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who

shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟

瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing

water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among

the silent trees.

11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着

潺(氵爰)的乐声。

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart

the music of the ripples.

12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?”

“是永恒的疑问。”

“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”

“是永恒的沉默。”

What language is thine, O sea?

The language of eternal question.

What language is thy answer, O sky?

The language of eternal silence.

13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes

love to you.

14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间

之雾。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.

Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过

去了。

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops

for a moment, nods to me and goes.

17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。

There little thoughts are the rustle of lees; they he their

whisper of joy in my mind.

18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。

让我只是静听着吧。

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.

Let me but listen.

20.我不能选择那最好的。

是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best.

The best chooses me.

21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on

their back.

22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”

“我不过是一朵花。”

We, the rustling lees, he a voice that answers the storms,

but who are you so silent?“

I am a mere flower.

24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

26.神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun

the earth.

27.光明如一个的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺

诈的。

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green lees

hily knows not that man can lie.

28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。

O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:

“我爱你。”

My heart beats her wes at the shore of the world and writes upon

it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“

30.“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”

“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”

Moon, for what do you wait?

To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

31.绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

32.神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。

His own mornings are new surprises to God.

33.生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth

by the claims of love.

34.枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。

The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

35.鸟儿愿为一朵云。

云儿愿为一只鸟。

The bird wishes it were a cloud.

The cloud wishes it were a bird.

36.瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”

The wate***ll sing, “I find my song, when I find my *******.“

37.我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。

是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。

I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.

It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

38.妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在

小石中流过。

Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing

like a hill stream among its pebbles.

39.当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。

The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leing its last salutation

to the East.

40.不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。

Do not blame your food because you he no etite.

41.群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。

The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep

at the heen.

42.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this

I had been waiting long.

43.水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。

但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。

The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,

the bird in the air is singing.

But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and

the music of the air.

44.世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。

The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart ******

the music of sadness.

45.他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。

当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。

He has made his weapons his gods.

When his weapons win he is defeated himself.

46.神从创造中找到他自己。

God finds himself by creating.

47.阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”

后边。

Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,

with her silent steps of love.

48.群星不怕显得象萤火那样。

The stars are not afraid to ear like fireflies.

49.谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。

I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with

the living creatures that are crushed by it.

50.心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。

The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

A maiden with many wooers often chooses the worst.少女有了许多求婚者往往选中了最差的一个。

Although it rains, throw not away your watering pot.纵然天下雨,休把水壶丢。

All truths are not to be told.真理并不都能说得清。

All time is no time when it is past.光阴一去不复返。

All things will come round to him who will but wait.只要耐心肯等待,一切都会按时来。

All things are obedient to money.有钱能使鬼推磨。

All things are easy that are done willingly.做事乐意,诸事容易。

All things are difficult before they are easy.凡事都是先难后易。

All the world?s a stage, and all the men and women merely players.整个世界是个舞台,男男女女,演员而已。

All the wit in the world is not in one head.世界上所有的智慧不可能集中於一个脑袋。

All the treasures of the earth would not bring back one lost moment.机会失去不再来,千贯万贯难赎回。

All shall be well, Jack shall he Jill.有情人终成眷属。

All?s fish that comes to his net.到了网中都是鱼。

All?s fair in love and war.爱情和战争是不择手段的。

All roads lead to Rome.条条道路通罗马。

All rivers run into the sea.百川入海。

All one?s geese are swans.自吹自擂。

All men cannot be first.不可能都得第一名。

All is well that ends well.结果美满都是好的。

All is not lost that is in danger.在危险中的东西未必都会损失。

All is not gold that glitters.闪光的东西并不都是黄金。

All is not gain that is put in the purse.放入钱包的钱财,并非都是应得的。

All is not at hand that helps.有用的东西并不都是垂手可得的。

All is flour that comes to his mill.到他的磨里都能碾成粉。

All is fish that comes to one?s net.捉到网里都是鱼。

All is fair in war.兵不厌诈。

All covet, all lose.贪多必失。

All cats love fish but fear to wet their paws.猫都爱吃鱼,却怕爪弄湿。

All bread is not baked in one oven.人心不同,犹如其面。

All asses wag their ears.傻子总爱装聪明。

All are not thieves that dogs bark at.犬之所吠,并非皆贼。

All are not saints that go to church.去做礼拜者,未必皆圣人。

All are not merry that dance lightly.表面高兴的,未必都快乐。

All are not hunters that blow the horn.吹号角的未必都是猎人。

All are bre when the enemy flies.敌人逃跑时,个个都勇敢。

A living dog is better than a dead lion.一条活狗胜过一头死狮。

A little spark kindles a great fire.星星之火,可以燎原。

A little pot is soon hot.壶小水易热。

A little neglect may breed great mischief.小不忍则乱大谋。

A little learning is a dangerous thing.浅学误人。