英语常用句子荟萃_英语常用句型汇总 你一定要掌握
1.英语打电话用语
一辩:FIRST DEBATER
二辩:SECOND DEBATER
对方辩友,my fellow debaters
开始的陈词,Honorable judges, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen.....后来的部分就和一般的议论问差不多了。
然后加点题外话:陈述的时候一定要自信,把握好时间,如果到后来时间到,你却没陈述完的时候也要保持自信,微笑,不管他们,把话说完,所以陈述部分的最后几句一定要背熟练。别忘了说THANK YOU。
如果想要驳斥对方的逻辑,进行设:according to your logic
反对 object to
观点 opinion
总结 summary
辩论常用短语荟萃
1. stating an opinion 陈述观点
a. in my opinion… 我的意见是……
b. personally I think…… 我个人认为……
c. I believe that…… 我相信……
d. I think that…… 我觉得……
e. the point is that…… 关键是……, 要点是.....
f. if you ask me…… 如果你问我……
g. I’d like to say this: …… 我会这样说……
h. I’d like to point out that 我想指出的是……
i. speaking for myself 站在自己的立场上说……
j. as far as I’m concerned, … 就我而言,……
k. in my experience… 根据我的经验……
2. challenging an opinion 质疑某种观点
a. that can’t be true 那不可能是真的。
b. but what about…? 但关于……方面呢?
3. clarifying a point 阐述观点
a. what I said was… 我刚才说的是……
b. what I mean to say was… 我的意思是说……
c. let me repeat what I said. 让我重复我刚才所说的。
d. let me rephrase what I said. 让我重申刚才所说的。
4. agreeing with an opinion 同意观点
a. of course 当然。
b. right. 是的。
c. exactly. 对。
d. that’s true. 是那样。
e. so do I. (neither do I.) 我也这样认为。(不这样认为。)
f. I agree completely. 我完全赞同。
g. I agree with you entirely. 我完全同意你所说的。
h. you’re absolutely right. 显然你是对的。
i. that’s a good point. 这个看法不错。
j. I couldn’t agree with you more. 我绝对赞成你。
k. that’s just what I think. 我就是那样认为的。
l. I feel the same way. 我也持同样的想法。
5. disagreeing with an opinion 反对意见。
a. however, … 然而……
b. I’m afraid i disagree. 恐怕我是持反对意见的。
c. I don’t think so. 我不那样认为。
d. I don’t think… 我认为……不是那样的。
e. on the other hand… 另一方面……
f. on the contrary. 相反的。
g. that’s not (entirely) true. 那不(完全)正确。
h. I can’t possibly agree with you. 我不可能同意你。
i. I hate to disagree with you, but… 我不喜欢反对你,但……
j. all right, but don’t you think…? 好吧,但难道你不觉得……
k. but that’s different. 但那是不一样的。
6. asking for an opinion 询问意见
a. well…what do you think (about…)? …你觉得怎么样?
b. do you agree? (don’t you agree?) 你同意吗?(你是不是同意?)
c. what’s your view on the matter? 就这件事你的看法呢?
d. how do you see it? 你怎么看它?
e. let’s he your opinion. 让我们听听你的意见!
f. do you think that…? 你认为……吗?
7. summarizing a discussion 讨论总结
a. then we agree. 然后我们取得一致。
b. basically we’re in agreement. 我们基本上有共识。
c. I think we he agreed to disagree. 我想我们有相同点和不同点。
d. I see we he different opinions. 我知道我们意见有分歧
英语打电话用语
. Time flies.
时光易逝。
2. Time is money.
一寸光阴一寸金。
3. Time and tide wait for no man.
岁月无情;岁月易逝;岁月不待人。
4. Time tries all.
时间检验一切。
5. Time tries truth.
时间检验真理。
6. Time past cannot be called back again.
光阴一去不复返。
7. All time is no time when it is past.
光阴一去不复返。
8. No one can call back yesterday;Yesterday will not be called again.
昨日不复来。
9. Tomorrow comes never.
切莫依赖明天。
10.One today is worth two tomorrows.
一个今天胜似两个明天。
11.The morning sun never lasts a day.
好景不常;朝阳不能光照全日。
12.Christmas comes but once a year.
圣诞一年只一度。
13.Pleasant hours fly past.
快乐时光去如飞。
14.Hiness takes no account of time.
欢娱不惜时光逝。
15.Time tames the strongest grief.
时间能缓和极度的悲痛。
16.The day is short but the work is much.
工作多,光阴迫。
17.Never deter till tomorrow that which you can do today.
今日事须今日毕,切勿拖延到明天。
18.He you somewhat to do tomorrow,do it today.
明天如有事,今天就去做。
19.To him that does everything in its proper time,one day is worth three.
事事及时做,一日胜三日。
20.To se time is to lengthen life.
节省时间就是延长生命。
21.Everything has its time and that time must be watched.
万物皆有时,时来不可失。
22.Take time when time cometh,lest time steal away.
时来必须要趁时,不然时去无声息。
23.When an opportunity is neglected,it never comes back to you.
机不可失,时不再来;机会一过,永不再来。
24.Make hay while the sun shines.
晒草要趁太阳好。
25.Strike while the iron is hot.
趁热打铁。
26.Work today,for you know not how much you may be hindered tomrrow.
今朝有事今朝做,明朝可能阻碍多。
27.Punctuality is the soul of business.
守时为立业之要素。
28.Procrastination is the thief of time.
因循拖延是时间的大敌;拖延就是浪费时间。
29.Every tide hath ist ebb.
潮涨必有潮落时。
30.Knowledge is power.
知识就是力量。
31.Wisdom is more to be envied than riches.
知识可羡,胜于财富。
32.Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
知识胜过金银
33.Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
胸中有知识,胜于手中有钱。
34.Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it.
为了求知识,代价虽高也值得。
35.Dou is the key of knowledge.
怀疑是知识之钥。
36.If you want knowledge,you must toil for it.
若要求知识,须从勤苦得。
37.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
浅学误人。
38.A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
少量的常识,当得大量的学问。
39.Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.
知识只能循序渐进,不能跃进。
40.Learn wisdom by the follies of others.
从旁人的愚行中学到聪明。
41.It is good to learn at another man’s cost.
前车可鉴。
42.Wisdom is to the mind what health is to the body.
知识之于精神,一如健康之于肉体。
43.Experience is the best teacher.
经验是最好的教师。
44.Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.
经验是知识之父,记忆是知识之母。
45.Dexterity comes by experience.
熟练来自经验。
46.Practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧。
47.Experience keeps a dear school,but fools learn in no other.
经验学校学费高,愚人旁处学不到。
48. Experience without learning is better than learning without experience.
有经验而无学问,胜于有学问而无经验。
49.Wit once bought is worth twice taught.
由经验而得的智慧,胜于学习而得的智慧;
一次亲身的体会,胜过两次的教师教导。
50.Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
1、打电话的人找的是你自己
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。
This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 "This is he.")
You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。 (注: 男的用 "You're speaking/talking to him.")
This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy。
That's me. 我就是。
2、打电话的人要找的人不在
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)
He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。
He's out. 他出去了。
He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。
You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。
He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。
3、打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)
He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to lee a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
He's not ailable right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?
4、打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
I he no idea. 我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。
5、打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
打电话来的人
你 (接电话的人)
Do you he any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?
他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
声明:本站所有文章资源内容,如无特殊说明或标注,均为采集网络资源。如若本站内容侵犯了原著者的合法权益,可联系本站删除。